The next-generation of our best-selling Oyster series – Ultra-rugged GPS asset tracking device featuring 10+ years battery (5x battery life of Oyster2) This compact, rugged GPS tracking unit has been designed for tracking non powered assets such as containers, trailers, skip bins, and many other assets where super-long battery life is required.
This compact, ultra-rugged GPS tracking device has been designed for tracking containers, trailers, skip bins, and other assets where super-long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and performance.
The IP-67 rated housing is rugged and UV stable, so the Oyster3 can be mounted on assets that are exposed to rain, dust and marine conditions.
By default the Oyster3 is set to report once daily whether it moves or not, report on trip start, take a GPS fix every two minutes while in trip, upload/report its trip data every 30 minutes while in trip, and at trip end (5 minutes after it stops moving). These settings are in place to maximize battery life. The Oyster3 has many parameters that can be changed at our end so if you require more frequent location updates please contact us so that we can adjust the Oyster’s tracking parameters to meet your needs.
Requires 3 AA Lithium Batteries.
Requires Data Subscription. Install your batteries and start tracking right away on your desktop or download the free app for your phone. Set up and instruction sheet included.
- Deploy-once battery life with up to 10+ years on only 3 x AA user-replaceable batteries
- Powered by off-the-shelf Lithium or Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC) batteries for extreme temperature operation
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to conserve power
- ‘Battery Low’ and ‘Battery Critical’ alerts
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 housing
- LTE-M / NB-IoT Connectivity