The Yabby is a compact, battery-powered, IP67 tracking device. Perfect for mounting to small assets or in a concealed location.
Compact IP-67 rugged battery-powered GPS tracking on 4G LTE CAT-M1 and NB-IoT networks.
While not restricted to this role the Yabby should be thought of as a location/movement detection device rather than a detailed tracker. By default the Yabby uploads its location at the start of movement and at the end of movement (5 minutes after no movement is detected) and at least once per day if there is no movement. The Yabby can be configured to upload while moving but this will impact battery life. If you require more detailed tracking and intend to use the Yabby please contact us so that we can adjust the Yabby’s tracking parameters to meet your needs.
Remember that the Yabby can be placed in Recovery Mode if your asset has been stolen.
- Operates on LTE CAT-M1 and NB-IoT networks around the world
- High performance GPS gives precise positioning
- Long battery life up to 3 years
- 3D Accelerometer
- Small size, IP67 Rated
- Uses 3 x AAA off-the-shelf replaceable lithium batteries
- After hours movement/activity alerts
- Easy to install simply “place-n-trace”
- Easy to conceal
- Suitable for livestock, pallets, kegs, tools, people, packages, bins, containers etc
- Non-powered Asset Tracking
- Equipment Locate and Recovery
- Livestock Tracking
- Anchoring and Security of Assets
- Shipping Containers and Freight